Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Coralbone

Luckily my mandible allows
for no clarid hue in
this majestic loitering.

If we must weep what gentle
use is mapping? Lamentable
incapacitated leer of
swamps and swallows. If we
must but weep in logic
what use is carnival? Mop
the marble airport kilim
until further the necklace
reasoned into dust.

I as ever unreckoning recording
the great no ember fog
the loyal unwarming of mute mindedness
purifying one dance across
a naked gorge in ever-silver the colour
of coralbone. If must I use my wept tongue
why travel sung?

Close to me is unpacked a
condensity of elemental flux an
engrafted polymathy. To know the
knowledge of before to tread
letters in the upward sky. My sky
the quarry-borne the chalk-faced
bridge. I measure the wing-span
of migratory stones. In the rubble
my fingers if they must touch forage
of marrow mineral and
chipped air.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

γυρισα ελατε να δειτε http://asximia.blogspot.com

Several tips said...

Nice post.

Anonymous said...

ΤΟ ΠΡΟΓΡΑΜΜΑ ΤΗΣ παρασκευης 28/11/2013 ΤΟΥ ΕΙΔΙΟΥ γυμνασιου επαγγελματικου ΣΧΟΛΕΙΟΥ ΣΤΟ ΑΙΓΑΛΕΩ
Α2
1 ΩΡΑ ΣΕΠ
2 ΩΡΑ ΒΙΟΛΟΓΙΑ
3 ΩΡΑ ΚΑΛΛΙΤΕΧΝΙΚΑ
4 ΩΡΑ ΟΙΚ ΟΙΚΟΝΟΜΙΑ
5 ΩΡΑ ΘΡΗΣΚΕΥΤΙΚΑ

Unknown said...

nice website i like to read this

Stainless Steel Planters

Unknown said...

I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog.

obat pembesar alat vital
obat kuat alami
obat kuat oles hajar jahanam
obat perangsang wanita potenzol
Obat pembesar payudara
Obat perapat vagina
obat pemutih badan emilay